The Digital Marketing Specialist will support and promote Redd’s current digital marketing properties and help design and build new digital properties. Also, the Digital Marketing Specialist will work on efforts creating brand awareness, traffic, customer acquisition, and retention for the company.
*Candidates must meet all minimum experience requirements listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work on executing our email and channel marketing calendar, ensuring support of brand and sales objectives.
- Oversee campaigns from end to end, including strategy, execution, and analysis.
- Work to create a seamless customer journey.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of the Digital Marketing department across email, social media, and affiliates.
- Utilize various digital marketing strategies to drive more conversions and leads to our marketing funnels.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis of the email landscape and offer insights based on the findings.
- Attend weekly meetings to understand the overall process to bring our customers’ exceptional services and content.
- Help develop marketing channel content that aligns with our brand guidelines and voice.
- Manage digital advertising reporting and dashboards. Report on results and make recommendations to help evolve our performance and effectiveness.
- Analyze customer data to develop strategies for customer acquisition and retention.
- Analyze weekly and monthly reporting on the performance of marketing and advertising programs.
- 5 years – Professional Digital Marketing Experience
- 5 years – Experience in the management of leads lists, social media accounts, and advertising campaigns
- 4 years – Experience with B2B & B2C customer marketing
- 3 years – Marketing Automation Platforms (i.e. MailChimp)
- 3 years – General working knowledge of content management systems (i.e., WordPress)
- 3 years – Email marketing strategy, planning, execution, and monitoring
- 3 years – Social Media trends and account management
- 3 years – Experience with optimization of landing page conversion rates
- 1 year – Strong aesthetic sense and ability to closely collaborate with the creative design team.
- Required – BS/BA or higher in marketing, communications, business, or related field.
- Preferred – Experience with design software like Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Preferred – Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.)
- Employment Type: Open
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Work Location: Remote
- Start Availability: Immediate
To apply for this job email your details to Resumes@reddsolutions.com