Website Redd Solutions
Are you a collaborative, experienced developer looking for an opportunity to hone your skills and thrive? Opportunity awaits.
Are you an experienced developer passionate about coding for business solutions and equal parts creative and tech? We have a fantastic role for a M365 Developer to own application development and provide support within the Microsoft ecosystem. We offer a friendly, collaborative environment, people-first culture, and an unsurpassed opportunity to learn, grow and thrive!
Contributing to various Redd projects, the M365 Developer will work independently and in close coordination with other developers, analysts, REDD technical staff, project teams, and clients to help develop, deploy and support critical application solutions to successful project delivery. We are committed to creating sticky digital marketing that informs, entertains, and drives results. This is the perfect role for a mid-level developer looking to mentor more junior staff and own the day-to-day development opportunities. Our employees enjoy a generous package including a competitive salary, health benefits, paid vacation and holidays, 401K with company match, not to mention an unsurpassed opportunity for growth and advancement.
If you are a dedicated developer looking for a dynamic environment to grow, advance, and contribute in a meaningful way, check out what it takes in the details below.
What You Bring to The Table
The right talent for this position are proficient in designing collaboration solutions using the Microsoft identity platform, Microsoft Graph, SharePoint Framework, and Microsoft Power Platform to build custom apps that extend Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and Viva Connections.
Candidates should have a working knowledge of developing solutions with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Power Platform, Dataverse for Teams, and/or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development. They should have a basic understanding of modern web development technologies, source control and CI/CD strategies, Azure compute, data, and messaging workloads, and the Microsoft identity platform, including OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, and permission/consent concepts.
Following are the core attributes that will lead to your success:
- Communicator – A savvy communicator with superb written and verbal skills
- Motivated – You are results-driven, determined, and passionate about problem-solving. You pride yourself on being solutions-oriented
- Curious Learner– You ask questions, uncover insights, and dig deeper to better understand what is needed and how to make it better
- Detail-driven – You can appreciate the big picture but work in the details – you never miss a deadline or client request
- Collaborator – You enjoy being a part of the team and collaborating in a helpful and productive way
- Digital acumen – You eat, breathe, and sleep digital. It’s your love language
- Flexible – You can pivot on a moment’s notice and are as nimble as you need to be
What You Can Expect Day-to-Day
While every day is different, following are the core activities you’ll perform as an M365 Developer:
- Design, build, test, and maintain the applications and solutions that are optimized for the productivity and collaboration needs of organizations using the Microsoft 365 platform
- Design, develop, and implement a variety of custom Microsoft 365 and SharePoint online solutions
- Partner with stakeholders and clients to understand the business needs to aid in the design, build correctly, and deployment of new Microsoft 365 apps and features
- Secure early buy-in from key stakeholders, clients, and users by creating wireframing and click-through prototypes
- Serve as a subject matter expert on SharePoint Online features and custom development, if you cannot address questions directly
- Identify areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Power Automate, and SharePoint can better leverage and facilitate process improvement
- Quickly learn new technologies and platforms and deliver prototypes and proof-of-concept solutions
What it Takes
We are looking for a skilled, experienced designer to dive in and grow with us.
NOTE: Due to Federal client requirements, only US Citizens can be considered, and candidates cannot have dual citizenship.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ yrs. of professional experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop custom SharePoint Online business solutions, web parts, and sites
- Utilize Microsoft identity, Microsoft Graph, and building apps for Microsoft Teams & SharePoint Online
- Build solutions with Microsoft Power Platform automating business processes with Power Automate
- Develop custom solutions UI elements (including Fluent UI (Office UI Fabric), integration points (including Office Add-ins, SharePoint Framework, Actionable Messages), and determining workload platform targets SPFx Development
- Experience with REST API
- SharePoint Online/Teams custom business solution development experience
- Experience with developer toolchain open-source client development tools, i.e., NPM, TypeScript, Yeoman, webpack, and gulp.
- SharePoint Online Management Shell experience
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills
Our commitment to You
Your success is our success. Redd Solutions is a consulting firm in Washington DC. Metro area. We assist federal, state, and local government agencies and private sector entities with modernization projects across enterprises and trades.
At Redd, you would enjoy a flexible, fun, and family-oriented work environment. We all collaborate and learn from each other, which leads to everyone having a significant impact on the overall growth of our company. We strongly believe in our values of INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, AND INNOVATION. If you are a committed, passionate designer looking for a team of like-minded professionals, let’s connect. Apply today.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration regarding race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org